New Graduate Students
If this is your first term as a graduate student at UNCG, then you will not have a UNCG GPA until all your grades have been posted at the end of the term. Your GPA for the first semester will also be your cumulative GPA at UNCG. This cumulative GPA will change based on the grades you receive in subsequent terms.
Continuing Graduate StudentsNote: For policies regarding GPA Requirements for Graduation, including the types and number of courses that contribute to your overall graduate GPA, see the Graduation and Commencement tab under Academic Regulations in the Catalog.
To use this calculator you will need to know your Cumulative GPA and your GPA Hours.
This information is available to you by logging into the secure area of UNCGenie and clicking on the "Student" tab.
To view your Cumulative GPA and GPA Hours:
- Go to the main UNCGenie page
- Click the "Enter Secure Area" link
- Click the "Student" tab at the top of the page
- Click the "Student Records" option
- Click the "Academic Transcript" option
- Choose the appropriate options for "Transcript Level" and "Transcript Type"
- Your most recent GPA hours and GPA will be listed at the top of the page, under the degree(s) you are pursuing
Note: These calculations are unofficial. For your official GPA, please contact the Registrar's Office.