Elliott University Center Auditorium
Tuesday, August 16
3:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Check in starts at 2:00 p.m.
Thursday, August 18
6:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Check in starts at 5:00 p.m.
Campus tours will be available before and after the Tuesday, August 16 orientation and prior to the Thursday, August 18 orientation. Sign up for a tour when registering for the orientation of your choice.
Join us for The Graduate School’s New Student orientation session of your choice: Tuesday, August 16 or Thursday, August 18. Key information will be provided to help make your transition into graduate education a success and you will have the opportunity to meet students from a variety of other programs. Speakers will provide information on The Graduate School, academic integrity, university technology resources, and library services and assistance in research.
- View the Spartan New Student Orientation Survival Guide for useful information on making your transition to campus.
- Connect with your Director of Graduate Study (DGS) if you haven’t already.
- Connect with us on social media
- Looking for an assistantship? Check out Spartan Careers or go to Student Employment FAQ
- Discover what to do in Greensboro
- Register for the New Student Orientation session that works best for you. You can also sign up for a campus tour!
- Mark it on your calendar and attend the orientation.
- Plan to come early so you can get your Spartan Card, or a parking permit, or shop in the bookstore.
- Academic Integrity
- Alcohol and Illegal Drugs
- Dean of Students, Office of
- Graduate Bulletin
- Research Integrity, Office of (ORI)
Campus Life & Support Organizations
- Career Services Center
- Graduate School Workshops & Professional Development
- Leadership and Service Learning
- Study Abroad and Research Abroad
Get to Know Greensboro