Dear Prospective Graduate Student,
Pursuing graduate education is an exciting decision, and we appreciate your interest in UNCG. This guide will assist you in the admission process at The University of North Carolina at Greensboro (UNCG). Here you will find step-by-step instructions regarding our online application. We seek to welcome students who strive for excellence, who will contribute to the inclusiveness and diversity of our mission, and who wish to make our warm and friendly campus their graduate school home.
Kelly J. Burke, DMA
Vice Provost and Dean of The Graduate School
- Graduate Programs: Explore the programs we offer
- Guide to Graduate Admissions: A great reference for you throughout the application process from beginning up to enrollment
- International Applicants: We encourage international applicants to read the international admissions page carefully before applying
- Non-Degree Seeking Applicants: For those who want to take classes without committing to a full program
- Greater Greensboro Consortium: Through this program students can take classes at other area colleges and universities while remaining a full time student at their primary institution.
- Visit our campus: Take a tour, meet with a rep from an academic department, attend information sessions and open houses
- Request Information: If you want to know more about UNC Greensboro or a particular program, fill out this form